This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Okay Africa..Prospect Park...Brooklyn New York...The Roots








The Roots, Talib Kweli, Sahr Ngaujah, Bajah + the Dry Eye Crew, Blitz the Ambassador.

Looks like a great show. Here are some pictures and clips of the event. Definitely will try to get out to this joint next time. I know some folks who went so I many be posting up more footage later.











Share:

2 comments:

Steph B-More said...

It was a great show! I would have tweeted more but I was caught up in the hype.

Carolinaware said...

Oh I know you were having fun. It is VERY hard to be on 'anything' (Twitter,Facebook,etc) when they are performing. It was super hard for me the times I have seen them.

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...