This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Now that would be aight...Restaurant in Australia replaces menus with iPad..


Here is the program they used to do it..Seems like they have many uses in the business world.

Link to restaurant story...I wonder if my reader down there in Australia knows anything about this...I would like a first-hand report on that joint. That sounds like a tough idea....

Global Mundo Tapas, a restaurant in Sydney, Australia, has replaced its menus with the MenuPad app for iPads. The app allows the restaurant to easily change its menu, shows pictures of each dish, and also communicates orders directly to the kitchen, cutting down on server error.....


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...