This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Nicki Minaj in '08ish or so....



She looks great. She looks different yet the same. Kinda like what happens when you get that last little 'womanly' spurt. I know ....I know..All you crack doctors out there have her pegged for surgery by Dr. 90210. I am not saying 'nothing' was done. I am just saying some of it was simply her losing that 'little girl' look that she had when she was sitting on those steps. Alas, what do I know. Everyone is fake. Everyone is enhanced. (Throws up hands)






Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...