This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

A message from ?uestlove..Tonight in Philly on July 4th.


Aight philly. We are gonna make the most out of this opening slot tonight at the art museum. But as much as yall say philly radio/concerts/tv never gives us our due credit it all starts with YOU. The show is free and at 8pm. I shouldn't have to name drop our guests to get yall to come (girl on south street was making excuses about why she can't come then lost her mind when she saw one of our 2 guest go back to her hotel NOW "aint nobody holding her back from seeing this")The powers that be need to SEE the support (that includes buying our album)

Link here:
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...