This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

The media...You gotta love 'em...D. Wade's quote. Misquote people much??? MJ's response..



You are gonna hear about a certain quote D.Wade made. If you like the Miami move, you will either take it with a grain a salt or defend him saying it. If you hate it, you are gonna RUN WITH IT to prove your 'points' (whatever the fuck they are). Either way, it would be nice to have the ACTUAL QUOTE he made.

Here you go..




If the difference between the two aren't 'clear' or 'don't change your mind about the original' then I won't try to change your mind. It is made up. You might be a (h-word) though...Just so you know.




Also, I see His Airness chimed in on the situation. (He was asked)

""There's no way, with hindsight, I would've ever called up Larry, called up Magic and said, 'Hey, look, let's get together and play on one team,’" Jordan told NBC Sports after finishing the Miami American Century Championship golf tournament in Stateline, Nev.

"But that's ... things are different. I can't say that's a bad thing. It's an opportunity these kids have today. In all honesty, I was trying to beat those guys."

Wait 'till I find the REST OF HIS QUOTE.....Helluva spin on the quote itself.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...