This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

A Killavison/High Dep collabo...







Remember when I interviewed the boy High Dep about his that venture he was doing with Freeway? (Click HERE if you don't... Well, it looks like he is doing well for himself. He recently shot a video for Young Chris. Well, when I did that, I was hoping that at some point him and Kevin "Killa Vision" Allen would link up and work together. I pointed to High Dep as one of the people that he should try and link up with. (As did Kev's 'Yoda' who happens to be my best friend.) It looks like that has happened right under both of our noses. Here is an example of what can happen when talent WORKS TOGETHER. (There is a lesson in there somewhere. TAKE OUT YOUR GLOVE AND CATCH THE DAMM HINT!)

Shots from the upcoming Young Chris video that was shot recently...Just a couple of shots...







Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...