This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Khourtney or Kim? Bikinis..You tell me....Beach Bunny Swimwear





What better way to promote your bikini line (Beach Bunny Swimwear) than to stay in the right shape to model them yourself? I heard people say "Well just what the HELL are they famous for?" At this point, it doesn't matter. You know who they are. They are doing stuff like selling stuff in stores, dating the cats you either want to be like or want to have and are pretty much living it up. Their pops (Both of them. Bruce and their real Dad Robert) were gonna ensure that lifestyle anyway though so getting 'mad' because they are famous for 'nothing' is really a waste of feelings. Feelings better served trying to make sure you are aight..lol. Pure waste of brain matter. @ even thinking about why they are famous.






I don't know why one would 'pick' but I just thought I would ask....








If you picked her, I wouldn't be mad. Trust me....








The shot I am sure most of ya'll wanna see...Again, I don't blame you.





Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...