This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Kanye news...Cover and Rick Ross work....





His work with Ross..(A preview) If this sounds like an odd combo or one made out of 'fame', remember that it was Ross and T.I. who had a 'disagreement' over a 'Ye beat a LONG TIME AGO. (It ended up being T.I's 'Doing My Job') Oh, you didn't know? I won't even write it up so I can be accused of hearsay. Go here and here and research it yourself....There is a photo there of Ross without the beard and it talks about him doing some ghostwriting before his album came out and all of that stuff..Anyhow, long story short, you can hear the admiration between Kanye and Rick in this video. I know a lot of you aren't really 'Rick Ross' fans though...I also know you are still going to watch the video. So here you go...




Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...