This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Jazzy Jeff and Questlove...The Roots Picnic.







I guess it is make good on promises of audio week. I found the audio of the when Jazzy Jeff and Questlove were getting down at the 2010 Picnic with Skillz leading on the mic. As I told you in the post, I was a little busy taking pictures (Like the ones up above) of the event to get the audio like that. (I did manage to get some on my phone though.) He had me, Titi215, Phonte and the rest of the crowd ROCKING. I am sure that you will be too. Take a listen...

You can watch a little here...



Or you can listen to the whole thing here...

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...