This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

It is a 'small' thing but could this be why Tyreke Evans didn't make the USA Team? Speeding clip.

I guess this is usually the time that I give the 'young, grow up and when will we learn' speech. It would be warranted too. Except that I am not sure I know too many full on grown ups who haven't done these speeds on a freeway when in comparable cars. Doesn't make it right though now does it?

Yes, he could have died. Yes, he could have killed someone while doing it. I guess my thing is I hope he sees how something that people HONESTLY DO DAILY can get turned into a big deal because it is him DEPENDING ON WHERE HE IS AT. This isn't 476. Or 495 down in Delaware (right near where he grew up at). This isn't the SEVERELY undermanned Chester police department. Or the 'We have other shit to do besides catch speeders with our helicopters' state of Pennsylvania. In those places, this would probably not even make the news unless someone got hurt.

It is California. KNOWN FOR HIGH SPEED CHASES CAUGHT ON VIDEO WITH A HELICOPTER. Can't do that there. It will get out. They 'felony stop you too' so you know he had to get out at gunpoint. Which makes it LOOK WORSE! Knowing the 'morality police' that is the USA Team committee, once this got out, chances of him repping us this time quickly became thin. Which is a shame. I think he should be there. Not sure over 'who' but he definitely should be there. Hope this wasn't the reason why he wasn't....

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...