This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I would rather post up 'regular' pics of Yaris Sanchez than the 'magazine' pics..









I had someone ask me why the other day. @ that the title of this post. My reason is simple. I don't need some person's 'view' of what they think I (or anyone else) thinks she 'should' look like. I would rather see her (and any of those others that I post up) in their natural state. I mean, if I saw them in the street there is no 'airbrush' for my eyes right? No 'photoshop'. Why WOULDN'T I want to see them au natural? Now, obviously, we don't get to see that as much and the magazines are what make the money. So I am not knocking them for being made. I would just rather see her (and the rest) of them in that state. Yes, I realize that some of the pictures from the 'club set' I am about to put are 'doctored' too. Not as much though. Certainly not to the degree that those magazine joints are. Will I never post a magazine picture again? C'mon now. Get real. Of course I will. I do know that as long as BBM'd/regular digital camera pictures are being released by them, I will keep posting and enjoying them. It seems by the 500 or so downloads EACH of about seven or so of her pictures, some of you will be too. Here is your weekly Yaris Sanchez update.


























Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...