This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Twitter 2 X Chromosome Of the Week-Sellz








I mean her Twitter profile says it ALL. Beautiful but deadly. Don't go putting your capes on either fellas. She doesn't want to be 'saved'. She is DEFINITELY entertaining. Might say anything. Her and her girl Cyn...Loves sports. Loves to talk shit so don't go thinking you are just gonna say something to her and she isn't going to respond back. Has a team of followers already so she might be a little picky at this point. Go get at her though. Tell her I sent ya.

Follow her crazy behind here...


















Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...