This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I have seen all types of t-shirts in regards to Lebron. This one sums it up though.

'Cause the root of the other t-shirts is due to the fact that he didn't sign with their teams/now their team will have another challenger.

I don't know if the core GUARANTEES chips but I will say this.

You can't double team them all and they will be contending. Every year. So that said...The shirt is pretty accurate. Someone will be filling those roster spots. I hear everyone discounting the additions they 'may get'. We will see though. They just signed Mike Miller & Big Z. I never assumed that D. Fish was going to sign with them but the other guard I alluded to probably will. Haslem is back. More people will sign. Stackhouse said he would take a paycut. Trust me, if they get anybody worth a damm at the other two spots and people to score when they 'sit down on the bench', the shit will be ugly. So in the end...




I hear people also talking that 'It is Wade's team'....Same team that hasn't been out of the '1st round' of the playoffs since Shaq left. I happen to LIKE WADE BETTER THAN LEBRON TOO but truth is truth. Lebron took the 'Lebronaires' to heights that Wade has not. Period. Yes, he got Shaq LATER but keep it funky, he got 'Shaq light'. That said..it will be their team. Period. All jokes aside. If that wasn't the case, he would have just asked Bosh to come and said, "I'm good. We are gonna win it...". Did he do that? Oh....


Funny podcast..Got some time? Listen to it...









allowfullscreen='true' width='400' height='85'>


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...