This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I don't know where they do that at... before I do that I'm going to have to get my cash.... Pay Me!!! New Shizz Nitty!- Pay Me




Shizz Nitty in the center with Sap, Jahlil Beats, Ben Jacobs and others.



I know a lot of you thought because of the Panjabi MC record I posted up, OT Records was just going to 'sit still' and wait on the label (E1 Entertainment) to do its work for them. No. They are still grinding. Still trying to do things the way they were when they got signed. This is an example.

This is one of the tracks that I heard awhile ago but couldn't really talk about. Keena came on this joint and did the thing. Shizz is on the hook as well as spitting bars. This is one BIG BEAT too. Very well layered and the bridge of plush. Shout out to the cat that did it..Rick Rock of the Million Dollar Family. Shoutout Cameraman Ike..youngest old man in the game..


This is just a taste of what is coming up from On Deckery 2.

Speaking of doing things.....DJ Bran was on 91.3 WVUD on Sunday. Putting it down. They played his mix and he got some great reviews. Go check him out over on Twitter. You can read down his time line and peep what was said. Shizz called into the show as did Matty Gate$. It looks like we might have seen the seeds planted for a 'future' appearance by OT Records on the show. As long as they don't bring the 'whole OT Records' with them...lol...Shoutout to TEAMNITTYRADIO Follow them on Twitter. He also bought with him Kevin Allen of "Killavision". They both held it down. If I know Kevin, there was a camera there. Probably a video camera and a still camera. You know what that means? There will be pictures and video of this event. If he puts them up, I will get that out to ya'll. Shoutout to my boy Kevin too.









You want more of Shizz and Keena? Interview by HeavySpitters TV...




(Poof) Hope you heard it...@ Panjabi MC. If not, catch it in September.

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...