This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I don't blame the Grizzlies for that. They signed Rudy Gay back for 82 million..Bucks add Drew Gooden...


Link:


"........the Memphis Grizzlies are going to make the first major move in the Summer of 2010 free-agent bonanza by taking their emerging star small forward and restricted free agent Rudy Gay off the market, agreeing to terms with Gay on a five-year deal that could be worth about $82 million."

Now what will they do about the point guard situation..I know Conley and Mayo share the ball but I am not convinced Conley is the right man for the job. It seems they aren't either...We will see though. No wonder Rudy looked relaxed down in DC a couple of weeks ago..He pretty much knew what he was gonna do and that he wanted to stay.



Keep getting that money Drew Gooden. I see you...
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...