This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Here is a listing of the Madden '11 soundtrack...


The complete in-game soundtrack for Madden NFL 11 includes.

Original Recordings:



- AC/DC – Thunderstruck
- Archie Eversole – We Ready
- Blur – Song 2
- Bush – Machinehead
- Guns N’ Roses – Welcome to the Jungle
- Kevin Rudolf featuring Lil’ Wayne – Let It Rock
- Kiss – Rock and Roll All Nite
- Ozzy Osbourne – Let Me Hear You Scream
- Ozzy Osbourne – Crazy Train
- The Hives – Tick Tick Boom
- Todd Rundgren – Bang the Drum
- Ying Yang Twins featuring Homebwoi – Halftime


Cover Versions:



- Rock N Roll Part 2 – as made famous by Gary Glitter
- We Will Rock You – as made famous by Queen
- Crowd Chant – as made famous by Joe Satriani
- Kernkraft 400 – as made famous by Zombie Nation


Team Fight Songs:



- Chicago Bears – Bear Down Chicago Bears
- Detroit Lions – Gridiron Heroes
- Green Bay Packers – Go Packers Go!
- Miami Dolphins – Miami Dolphins #1
- Minnesota Vikings – Skol Vikings
- Philadelphia Eagles – Fly Eagles Fly
- Washington Redskins – Hail to the Redskins
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...