This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Help your baby brother..This n#ggas melting me...-Lando EP..

That was probably the first time all season I literally fell out laughing. @ that quote.

I did enjoy this episode.

Make no promises and if it gets asked to be taken down, I am gonna pull it. Period. Enjoy it.

I am critical of the show but I can also give credit where credit is due. Well rather, I am critical of the messages and things that people TAKE FROM THE SHOW. The show is just a show and Aaron isn't a demi God.

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...