This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Hate him or love him...This is how you grind. Rick Ross..In store. Pembroke Pines, Florida

This is how you do it. Meet your fans. Let 'em see you are accessible. I know the opinions about him vary GREATLY. There is no mistaking his grind though. This is the music business and he seems to have finally grasped that concept. I know most of ya'll are sick of hearing about him at this point. (How do I know? You told me in your statuses OVER AND OVER. lol) I understand. Should you get the album? I am not here to tell you that. I gave my critique of it awhile ago though and I think it is pretty enjoyable. Sans the two tracks in the 'middle'. I am just one person though so that is why you won't hear me dissing YOU for not going to get it. Either you do or you don't. Not my issue really. Go listen to it for yourself. There are only 11 tracks though which seems to disappoint most people. I am okay with that though. I would rather have 11 than 18 tracks and I hate the last 6.


Rick Ross Album Release Signing at Best Buy (Teflon Don) from Halo Media Entertainment on Vimeo.

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...