This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Foreign Exchange- Live...Doing some 'covers' of Invented Sex..and more...Yoshi's...San Francisco, CA


Courtesy of http://hiphopiscoolagain.com/

Every time they have 'gone rogue' when I see them, I am usually snapping flicks....So I never can get it on camera. My boy JCrillz caught 'em on 7/23/10 out in Cali though. Props to him. Foreign Exchange is currently out West tearing it down.



"I did not patent it...I did not license it...."- Phonte (Invented Sex Cover)

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...