This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

For everybody who STILL doesn't get why T.I. was given the chance he was..Stuff like this.

Now let me preface it by saying that he is not the ONLY ONE who gives back to his community. By no means. He is not the only ONE WITH A CRIMINAL RECORD, giving back to his community. Not in his hood, county, state or country. What I am SAYING is that he can give like this twenty times over, NOT HAVE IT FILMED (as he has done), STILL KEEP GIVING and bring back more positive things back to not only HIS COMMUNITY BUT WORLDWIDE. Over and over and over again. I guess if he was only doing this 'after' the sentencing/conviction, there would be some validity to the 'backlash'. He has been doing it the WHOLE TIME. From Nu Finish on back....Giving mortgage free homes AWAY to needing family. Not just turkeys on Thanksgiving Day. Whole houses. Not just Toys for Tots on Christmas Day. So I don't buy the whole 'he is only doing it because of that sentencing' logic.

What I am hoping is that some of you that I know will get even HALFWAY to where he is at staturewise so that some of the things in the past can be overshadowed by what you have done. I truly do. Some of you I am even helping so that it can HAPPEN. Then if (Hopefully it doesn't...) something DOES HAPPEN, you will be able to say what you have done. What you have given back. What you DO BRING TO THE TABLE IN A POSITIVE WAY. Not on some excuse shit either. More like on some 'I may not have always been 'right' but I always cared about XYZ so this is what I have done to support that...' Never know when that kind of good thinking may come back to help YOU.








Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...