This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

The Demise of the Regular Person- As Told By Matty Gate$


(Matty Gate$ with Nicki Minaj after a homecoming performance at Lincoln University)



You know every once in awhile, I give others a platform to speak here on the blog..This is normally about the time when one gives a 'disclaimer' that the 'views of such and such are not those of such and such'. None needed with this one here. Sentiment felt. Fully. Without further adieu...Mr. Gate$


This goes out to you..and you...and YOU- Biggie....

The Demise of the Regular Person

You can blame it on the Net. Blame it on Facebook. Blame it on Twitter. All I know is you mutha fuckas done lost your cot damn minds. The nonsense is sickening. Delusions are rampant. Fuckery is in abundance. I'm talking to you Miss 'Hollywood Hoe'. Yeah you, who has never done any traveling outside of your city bus route. Out five nights a week at the same three spots. With the same three bitches. You Mr. Ceo, Mr. Promoter, Mc Gusto that gets it 'poppin'. Never seen a contract. Couldn't fill a bank handing out free money. Keep a 1000 bars of death but thinks that ASCAP is an STD. I'm talking to YOU, Miss 'Wanna be Pinky's and Mr. Marcus' type cats that feel this is the proper medium for expressing you sexual prowess and appetite. With names like Iswallowcum, Mr. Eat It and Mrs. Goodshot. With your whole Twitter timeline consisting of depictions of your sexual acts in 140 characters.



Fuck it huh? Just get over it with setting that default pic to your nude bodyshot, eh? You're a hoe for that one. Hold up. Apologies to real live hoes for that one. Ya'll get paid this while these mutha fuckas do it for free!

My question is this what happened to being a regular male or female?

Have you all just become attention whores?

Lights,camera,action the world is a stage at least on the Internet it is.

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...