This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Complex Magazine isn't playing over there..Taraji and Lindsay??




I wanted Taraji P. Henson on the cover though. Not my mag so I can't get upset. Not mad at Complex for the Lindsay thing either. They need to sell them units. Hate or her love her you KNOW HER. That's all that matters.





















You can catch the rest of Lindsay here...(SHoutout to the 3 or 4 people I know who are Lindsay fans...This is for you..)
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...