This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Christina Milian- Working It Out




I guess this is the part where I am supposed to say 'The Dream', is a fool for leaving her huh? No thanks. She looks great. I don't know if he is a 'fool' for leaving though. All I am seeing is a beautiful woman. This gives me no indication of what it must be like to live with her/be in a relationship with her so I will skip over 'dissing' her ex husband just to try to say she looks good. I can do that all by myself. I don't think there was any question about what she looked like. Just like I wouldn't make the 'logic leap' that she should have 'stayed' with him because he was caked up. See how that works?

She looks good. See how easy that is?







P.S.

Just by what a lot of you say (or write) when situations like these arise it tells me a WHOLE LOT about why you end up in the situations/have the mindset that you do. It is no wonder. Caught up in the wrong shit. As usual....Enjoy the pics though.



Share:

1 comments:

AssertiveWit said...

a baby definitely gave her a more....womanly body LOL she looks good!

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...