This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

As she should have said...Mashonda on Alicia Keys in Vibe..


I mean whether we agree or don't agree, she is correct here. Read the rest..

I will let you arm chair therapists 'break down what she really meant' since the rest of us are clueless and you know her all so well....However, she said she has shown she is well beyond the 'woman scorned' thing as far as wishing ill will on the baby and whatnot. Wonder if some of you will 'grow up and do the same'? Probably not.




"Obviously something is wrong with his morals, but I don’t play with kids. Even now with Alicia’s pregnancy, I believe she deserves privacy. I hate hearing people wish bad stuff on her and the baby. I’m like ‘People shut up!’ This is a child, an actual life… someone who has nothing to do with what’s going on right now. I wish her the most successful, healthy pregnancy in the world, that child is going to be my son’s brother or sister and that’s the only way to look at it.”
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...