This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Yeah, go ahead and act like you aren't gonna turn your head sideways to see the video. Cubana Lust.


It is only 24 seconds which means she was probably fooling around with her Android phone to get the 'feel for it'. I suspect this means more will be coming out. More coming out means more posting of them here. Sounds like a win to me.

Sidenote: She tweets pics of her food and she is always making me damm hungry. The girl can eat!





Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...