This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Well...I know you people who don't like him are happy. Drake's album has leaked..



No, I didn't post it anywhere in this post..For a lot of reasons. Mostly because most of you secretly hate him so why would I just give it to you?

Happy hunting..

1 Fireworks (feat. Alicia Keys)
2 Karaoke
3 The Resistance
4 Over
5 Show Me A Good Time
6 Up All Night (feat. Nicki Minaj)
7 Fancy (feat. T.I. & Swizz Beatz)
8 Shut It Down (feat. The-Dream)
9 Unforgettable (feat. Young Jeezy)
10 Light Up (feat. Jay-Z)
11 Miss Me (feat. Lil Wayne)
12 Cece’s Interlude
13 Find Your Love
14 Thank Me Now
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...