This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

So what you are saying is the US men's team needs models to be motivated? Model Larissa Riquelme cheers on Paraguay



I mean, I see why them boys are playing well over there. She promised to paint herself in the country's colors and strip if they win....Yes she is a lil 'enhanced' I believe but ummm yeah....

Some of you celebrating the rest of the World's exuberance of Soccer while dissing our sports at the same time ready for this type of attention? 'Cause this is how they do it all in the rest of the World. I am sure you have seen that as you have been watching things progress while the World Cup has been on. I mean, most of you seem to have an issue with the model coughs:groupie:coughs quotient for the sports we DO LOVE. Tell you what, you look at the lil dudes running around in the shorts and we will look at the women cheering 'em on? Deal?


Anyhow...Read on...


















Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...