This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Sayeeda Blue from Philly....




Pakistani and Sri Lanka representative from Philadelphia,PA...Something for some of you to use as a screensaver or something. I am assuming THAT IS WHAT IS GOING ON with all these pictures you are downloading that I am putting up, isn't it? lol I am messing with ya'll. Do what you will with the pictures. I bring them to you for that. Oh and if you are at work, don't scroll down too much farther. She has clothes on but...yeah...I took the 'tame' ones..(Yes, they got WILDER THAN THIS.)












Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...