This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Rihanna...Interview...Drake on Rihanna New York Times....


Some are saying this an elaborate ploy by these two to help each other in their respective careers. You guys have to make up your mind with these theories though. First you say they are 'broke' and too stupid to keep their money and now they have some elaborate scheme to keep speaking on each other in the news. Thus, somehow benefiting each other. Which is it? Either they are REALLY smart or really dumb. Make up your minds people! lol Anyhow....


Link:


"I was a pawn," Drake says of his time with Rihanna, which began with an invite to pen a song. "You know what she was doing to me? She was doing exactly what I've done to so many women throughout my life, which is show them quality time, then disappear."

According to Drake, who appears in Sunday's New York Times, that felt terrible.

"I was like, 'Wow, this feels terrible.'"


Rihanna talks Drake, Rockstar, Travis Barker, Rockcorps and the Last Girl On Earth USA Tour from The Good Friend Network on Vimeo.




Share:

1 comments:

AssertiveWit said...

this is some fuckery hahahhahaaha I can't even listen to it. If his album/cd wasn't coming out tomorrow, maybe it would be worth hearing but I can't believe that she spent so much time with Drake to where it could be deemed quality time and she was hella in love with Chris before he molly whopped her ass...really?

I hate the industry LOL

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...