This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Random post. I have finally found a saying to go with my "Fairy GodSlut" motto...

Kinda goes with a post I made a long time ago....http://thewarehous.blogspot.com/2009/06/since-140-wasnt-enoughstraight-offa.html It 'explains' Fairy Godslut...



Anyhow here is the lil gem I stumbled across today...(Some of you frequent the place I do too so you saw it already.)

"there is no magical ho' island where 'hoes' come from specifically to fuck your man. 9/10 the hoes you're talking about are your mothers/cousins/girlfriends/boss/professors/sister, etc.)"


Some of you will take it as a diss and some of you won't. If you can comprehend English and keep your hoemotions in check, you will see it actually isn't. Good luck...
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...