This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

One more surprise..A lil piece of The Roots Picnic w/Black Thought and Wu Massacre and Clipse inside the tent.


I decided to put up SOME of the footage that I have. I have some longer clips but I still probably won't put those up. It isn't much because I had to snap pictures too but you get the idea of what it was like to be in the building with them rocking it.









Here is a little clip or two of the Clipse too..




Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...