This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

No words needed...Ron Artest's post game interview/freestyle on Power 106 FM...



Well maybe a few....

Ron is that dude. Period. He just did something that is TABOO in our society. In particular to people of 'color'. He admitted he sees a shrink AND THAT IT HELPED. Which is why there was humor found in the statement for some. Some of you sitting there last night SAID "Oh shit, I might need to do that..." after years of denying it was a viable option. So hats off to Ron Ron. He might have saved a life last night by inspiring others to go see a shrink. I am dead ass too.

Not mad him getting a ring either....

Link
to his freestyle on 106 Power FM on Big Boy's Neighborhood. Over Lloyd Banks' joint..You can download it there.





Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...