This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Nico...Apologizing for hitting Lil B.

Says he felt disrespected because Lil B laughed at him when he asked him to call Soulja Boy.

Damm...I almost don't know what to say. Wait, you KNOW I DO. I know EXACTLY what to say. It probably is going to contradict itself in some way but it is how I feel. (Carolinaware shrug) First, watch the video though.




Okay so you got that? Aight...

It took some REAL NUTS to make this video as the 'ignorant rules' state that he (Nico) just roll with it and claim to be gangster with it. So for him to go against that wave of peer pressure (from bloggers, the media, peers, the hood, wherever..) was big. Knowing that most places are going to 'CLOWN HIM' for making an apology video in some shape, form or fashion. Most cats would have just kept going with it on some 'I did that to him and it was cool and I am a gangsta for it..." shit. Hats off to the young nigga for that. For real. Whether or not that is enough remains to be seen but he took the first step. He admitted he was dead wrong. He explained why he did it but he took responsibility for doing it. He also cleared up that no one else was involved. That was pretty big of him too. He could have played it different.

It was still bitchy as fuck though. @ the initial incident. Unfortunately, because it was and there are bitch niggas abound everywhere, Lil B is probably going to have to keep hearing about it. Despite the explanations that Nico just gave and the apology.

Do I think Lil B should accept the apology? I don't know...That isn't my call. He knows the young boy better than I. I don't want to speculate what 'we would have to do if it were me' because that is too easy. Everyone is going to do that anyway. I will leave that to ya'll to do. @ all the tough typing and shit. I just know that I look forward to seeing what exactly Lil B has to say after saying all the things he did in his response video.

Dammit, two days ago, I didn't know who EITHER ONE OF THESE CATS WERE....Now I am admittedly riveted as I have written two posts on it already. Not riveted to see violence either. Rather, I am riveted and on the edge of my seat to see if these two cats can actually show some younger people (and a WHOLE LOT OF OLDER PEOPLE) how one should truly bounce back from a mistake/situation like this. Without someone having to die or be seriously hurt. Charity boxing match perhaps??? (I mean, I could see if Lil B would at least want to put hands on him. That I can concede.) We will see what happens though as I am sure the change of heart (He or someone in his camp did put the video up) was 'helped' along in some fashion...Which means it may be too late to stop it the next round of events from happening...
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...