This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Mizz DR. In class (Yes, COLLEGE) and on TV.


Just thought I would post up a different look at her. This is her in class the other day. If you have been following her, you know she is in school already. Not sure how cats are getting work done in that class but I digress...I wouldn't even LOOK HER DIRECTION. She would probably think I hated her or something..lol...Anyhow, it looks like she wants some of you saying she should 'Do something with her life...' to know she is doing just that. So I am just helping spread that along.

That's not you saying that? Good. There are plenty who have something to say about the 'choices' someone else is making in regards to their careers though. About how much they don't 'respect' them and such. (That is another post coming soon. @ judging/respect/and the constant chirping being done by people about it.)

Enjoy the video of her with her CLOTHES ON. @ those of you saying 'Damm, can't she keep her clothes on?" Lets see what you get out of this video. If it inspires you to do better and all of that happy jazz. No, this isn't the first video I have shown of her while she was in school and fully dressed. Go back and do the research. She got discovered doing some camera work for her school to begin with. So she didn't just 'start' going to make it look like she was doing something with herself. It appears to have been her goal the whole time. I know...I know..Ya'll don't wanna hear all of that. You just want to either 'see her damm near naked' or 'talk ish about her 'cause she is'....You know me. I like to bring other factors up.





Who, you said?

Hit the label button below the post if you don't know who she is. Here is a sample of what she does though. It won't be the last time I post about her though. Don't worry.


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...