This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Luke Campbell 'disowns' his kids...(Video)

There is a 'little' more to the story but like usual, WE HAVE ALL RAN WITH THE HEADLINES of it. Here is the clip though. He tried to 'let it go and downplay it' before but....

Now I have heard cats make declarations about what they will do in regards to their children and KNOWN a lot about the situations. I have had my mind changed even WITHIN THOSE situations after seeing 'interactions' between all parties involved. That said, this shit is looking real shaky on their parts. Yes, I know of DEAD BEAT DADS. Never been there. Ain't shit might not ever be shit. That doesn't sound like this to me. Even in spite of what he said about the 'three year old'. I would be more interested in his 'actions' than his words because he is hurt. He spoke out of anger. They spoke out of anger. Shit gets said. A person can only take so much shit talking. Especially in regards to something so personal as child rearing, being there, and what REALLY HAPPENED. Since we weren't there, we don't know too much of that now do we? This shouldn't be being played out in the 'media' though. That's all I know and for that reason alone, this shit looks suspect to me. Yeah..yeah.yeah...'Maybe they tried that and felt this was the only way...' You see what that got 'em right? Just because you feel something is your 'last recourse' doesn't make it the RIGHT RECOURSE. You know that 'cause you seem to 'remember' way of thinking in other scenarios now don't you? Apply it here. Find another way. Not like this though.






The video that started it all...She sounds like she is reading at a casting call..smh.




One of his sons speaking on it a bit..




Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...