This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Lets play a game. I am going to post about Tennis. Lets see WHICH ONE you are more interested in..James Blake/Serena Williams

Here is James Blake getting in Pam Shriver's ass about talking during his match...



" Usually, if you haven't played, or only played one or two matches, you're actually quite eager," she said during a point. "You might not be match-tough, you might miss a lot of shots, but mentally you're not burned out.''

Perfect. Blake is burned out after coming back from an injury.

Two problems: Shriver speaks loudly. Shriver wasn't far from the court.

"Amazing you used to play tennis," Blake yelled up at her. "I can still hear you."

And then he went on to the next point. Note, he wasn't complaining about what she said, only that she was too loud. Up to there, no harm, no foul. Just an accident.

But then Shriver got defensive during the next point.

"James just yelled at me," she said, not talking any quieter, clearly wanting Blake to hear her again. "I'm way above the court, but evidently he can hear me. He's got rabbit ears."

Yes, he can hear you. And he's playing at Wimbledon. The normal response would have been to whisper.

"You have to be an ass about it, too?" Blake yelled after the next point. "And act like I'm at fault.''

And Shriver was offended again.

"And there he is, talking again," she said."



Here is one of the two potential cover shots for Serena in an upcoming magazine. The editor wanted opinions on which should be the cover. Surprisingly, I voted for the less revealing shot to be the cover..More graceful.




I just want to prove a point...I am sure I am correct by the way...We will see though.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...