This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

How I Got Over- The Roots....It comes out tomorrow..Dear God 2.0 video out..





Since the release date is SO CLOSE, I feel like I can FINALLY speak on it FULLY......Oh wait....There is a video for Dear God 2.0


1. A Peace Of Light (Feat. Amber Coffman, Angel Deradoorian, Haley Dekle)
2. Walk Alone (Feat. Truck North, P.O.R.N., Dice Raw)
3. Dear God 2.0 (Feat. Monsters Of Folk)
4. Radio Daze (Feat. Blu, P.O.R.N., Dice Raw)
5. Now Or Never (Feat. Phonte, Dice Raw)
6. How I Got Over (Feat. Dice Raw)
7. DillaTude The Flight Of Titus
8. The Day (Feat. Blu, Phonte, Patty Crash)
9. Right On (Feat. Joanna Newsome, STS)
10. Doin It Again
11. The Fire (Feat. John Legend)
12. Tunnel Vision
13. Web 20/20 (Feat. Peedi Peedi, Truck North)
14. Hustla (Bonus) (Feat. STS)




I will keep this brief. I like the album. Standout tracks are Walk Alone, Radio Daze,Now Or Never and The Day...This is not including the tracks I have talked about here already or currently play. In English, I like the majority of the album a lot. I don't want to ruin it for people on this scale by talking too much about it. Just go get it. Unless you are one of those 'fans' who likes for them to stay in same lane they were in when you first discovered them. I am not one of those fans. I know they need to do what they need to eat and I happen to enjoy how they are doing it. Sue me.





You can purchase it here on Itunes. I plan on going to the store and doing things the ole fashioned way and making a purchase.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...