This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Dear Tyler Perry....THIS NEEDS TO BE YOUR POSTER for 'For Colored Girls' by Tatyana Fazlalizadeh




If I knew who to contact, I sincerely would. This is the only medium I really have. I am sure you will see a small contingent of postings around this subject though with the same poster. This person has LEGITIMATE skills. Please take a look at it.


Here is her blog...http://blueingreenonrepeat.wordpress.com/2010/06/20/for-colored-girls-who-have-considered-suicide-when-the-rainbow-is-enuf-poster/


Here is her Twitter so that you can contact her about her art.




More examples of her work..







Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...