This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

By now I am sure we have all seen the Tyler Perry based Boondocks episode...

(Video)



I actually have never seen any of the boy's movies so I have no horse in this race. I just want to know how many of you yucking it up and 'talking about people who have seen his stuff realize two things. A. Some of you ARE TYLER'S BIGGEST SUPPORTERS. I have seen your tweets. I have seen your Facebook statuses. You watch it faithfully and now you are wholeheartedly agreeing with dissing it like this? Wow. Then again, you guys aren't real loyal in real life so I shouldn't be surprised. lol. B. If you don't watch it, there is a great chance you are talking about/mocking your own parents, aunties and uncles. @ who does. I am wondering if you would have the nuts to say some of the insulting things you have said about those who watch it to those people?

As you were though...

It is funny that people find things that 'diss' mainstream 'group think'/sheep mentality type shit not of the same vain. @ clapping to everything homie puts out. Or rather, the way it is expressed. lol
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...