This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Blueant S1 Sun Visor Bluetooth...



This joint looks aight...With the hands free laws changing all over, I could see folks picking this up.

* Multipoint: connect 2 phones and answers the one that rings
* Full DSP noise and echo cancellation
* Voice dialing (if supported by your phone)
* Bluetooth 2.0 Headset and Handsfree Profiles
* Stream music from A2DP Bluetooth phones
* Operates up to 10 meters from the phone
* Up to 15 hours talk time; 800 hours standby

Setup

When you first turn on the device it will flash red and blue waiting to be paired. You can also begin the pairing by holding the green button to the left for 5 seconds.

More here if you want to see a review.


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...