This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

You stay classy Complex Magazine....


Seems as if someone over at Complex doesn't like Phonte...lol

I mean they got real personal on 'The How I Got Over' review of THE ROOTS ALBUM. I mean, I could see if it was a review for the Foreign Exchange or even Little Brother. It was not.

We get it. You don't like him and you don't have to like him. You probably need to get your thong outta your ass though. @ the straight shots taken in this review. Your slip is showing and I can see the color of your thong. Not a good look.

Now before I get accused of having a hard on for him myself, I will maintain ONCE AGAIN, that everyone doesn't have to like the man. At all. I dig that. I have a friend that pretty much loves to go in on me about him pretty much every time we talk music. No issues there. My issue is that this isn't HIS PROJECT so it looks extra tasteless TO THROW JABS at him. Makes it sound real personal. That is my issue/reason for making the post. It is pretty bitchy in my opinion to make the remarks in the review. To each his own though I suppose.

Here is the 'review'...


Now or Never

LMAO @ bringing up him singing on the track knowing that he sings too. I mean, I am to assume since they let this person do this review that they DO KNOW THAT. Matter of fact, I am certain of it. That being said...


The Day

Another glancing blow. Let me found out a jilted lover is behind this review of an album that he is only FEATURED on....
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...