This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Vinita Nair....I mean if you gotta stay informed at 3 A.M..






...I can think of worse people to look at..Who says staying informed about things outside of your 'block' had to be 'boring'?



Vinita Nair cake and eats it too - fer real - kewego
Vinita Nair is surprised by a cake presented to her for her 1 yr. (full time WNN anchor) Anniversary, then proceed to take a bite. The saying "cake and eats it too" can also be used as to her fans. As we are informed by Vinita yet also take her sexiness. This way the next day when we are asked by our co-workers of the latest news story we can return a comment like "Yes, all the people were saved from the burning car and Vinita's legs to her face is soo sensuous " BONUS at no xtra cost we get a Vinita (long) tongue tease ? 9s till 14s.

Nilda Rosario,Merijoel Durán,dance,Univision 41 Noticias
Video from gawktv














Vinita Nair juiciest legs on TV - kewego
World News Now's co anchors Vinita Nair & Jeremy Hubbard (near background) improvise "The Polka" tune. A regular Thursday to Friday Morning segment to close off their week. WNN is on ABC affiliates Sun into Mon through Thurs. into Fri mornings 2am till 5am, some local station join it in progress (join in progress STINKS)

(For English click on US of A flag at bottom of page)



○ WARNING The National council of computer monitors usage advises this clip be played ONLY once every 10 minutes to allow the computer AND YOU to cool off.
Video from gawktv
Share:

3 comments:

8thlight said...

She got me through many a late night. I think she just got married or is about to. I was quite heartbroken.

:(

Anonymous said...

i love vanita!

Anonymous said...

Vinita, I always enjoy watching the news when your on , you make my 3rd shift go by better thank you

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...