This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Rest easy Lena Mary Calhoun Horne

She was 92 years old. She was the first black performer to be signed to a long term contract among other things. She passed away at New York-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center.






Is that Alicia or is her? Can you tell?



Your presence and grace touched us all. Thank you!


“It’s not the load that breaks you down, it’s the way you carry it.” - Lena Horne








When she sang to Dr. Huxtable on his birthday...


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...