This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Red Lion (David Sills, USC) is no one trick pony. Angelo Blackson verbals to Auburn..



Just in case you thought that the school didn't have other D-1 prospects.

I may have to ask my boy Mr.Irby about the inside scoop....Here is what I DO KNOW..

He had 56 tackles, including seven sacks, last season. He averaged 20 points a game for the school's basketball team.

It is my understanding that he can play all along the defensive line and has a more than adequate 40 time. As in a light linebacker type 40 time.


Link:


Red Lion Christian Academy junior Angelo Blackson said this afternoon that he has made a verbal commitment with Auburn University to accept a football scholarship.

Blackson is a 6-foot-5, 290-pound two-way lineman for the Lions. Red Lion varsity coach Eric Day that Blackson was recruited by Auburn as a defensive lineman.

Blackson also considered scholarship offers from Rutgers, Missouri, North Carolina State, Tennessee and Temple.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...