This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

OT Records TV shit..Log-Ski telling the youth the truth.

More of this is needed. ASAP. Cats need to hear it. Girls too. Probably don't want to hear it but they NEED TO HEAR IT.

He is talking about diplomas and such. And the ni##a isn't lying. At all.

I will probably be posting more of these videos soon. Just give me a minute. If you can't wait though, look at the video outside of the site. You can search through and find them yourself.
>

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...