This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

New Kayne ft. Dwele-Power produced by SymbolycOne ....I think the rest did him some good..


(Everyone is going to use this picture as this is the latest one of the man. Get used to it today)


Shoutout to the producer too. Symbolyc One
If you play this, it should sound familiar @ sample of 21st Century Schizoid Man (King Crimson) See kiddies, this is why it pays to have knowledge of music outside of your peers norm......




I don’t need your p#ssy bitch, I’m on my own d*ck.-Kanye

Aww shit...He is back too. I wonder who THAT is in reference to??

Get it here...
Share:

1 comments:

Pigskin Loving Lady said...

Amber Rose perhaps? LoL Meh

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...