This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Never watched this show. Not sure if this picture will make me..Tess Taylor of Pretty Wild..



There are more but for the interest of keeping things...interesting .(She has already done Playboy so if you REALLY WANT TO SEE HER, you could.)I won't post those up..Unless you demand it. Then, all bets will be off and I will post them up.

But it is interesting. To say the least..Somehow, I don't see her getting in trouble for this like others that I know would..Call me crazy.

I know my peoples at Hail Mary Jane will be up on this....
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...