This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Lil Kim to Roc Nation?? Sounds like it..



She signed to Jay-Z's label from the looks of it...Here..


I am not going to hold her to 'old Kim' standards 'cause I am not sure if that is even fair. Nor am I going to expect her to 'diss' Nicki. She probably will but I am not expecting it. What I am expecting is for her to STAY IN HER LANE and do what she does. I don't want a 're-invented' Kim or some crap like that. I just want Kimberly Jones. Hopefully I get it. Looks like Roc Nation has a recognizable artist now. @ those who were asking "Who is signed to Roc Nation again?"

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...