This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Lebron James is still a great player...(Jay-Z speaks on Lebron too)

(It is his house but will he stay and continue to run it?)


You know whether you are a Kobe fan, a MJ fan or just NOT A FAN of Lebron's, I have to wonder how you can deny how good this kid really is. I bring these names up 'cause unfortunately since this boy was an 8th Grader, we have had to hear this shit. I mean it was NEVER FAIR. Some of you have gotten so sick of hearing it that it sounds like he fucked your girl or something to hear you talk about him..lol I do understand that he has to prove it but damm. I just look at him as a one of the best doing it right now. I can't write his legacy for him before he completes his career so I have never made the mistake of bestowing the "He is the next..." on that man. He is him.

They were favored to go to the Finals. They didn't make it. So they deserve some criticism for not making it. THEY. Not just him. THEY. Jamison didn't show up. Mo Williams can't guard many people. The King shares some of the blame too. Lets not get carried away though. I mean, it isn't like they got put out of the Playoffs by the Sixers or some shit. They got put out by a team that won the WHOLE THING two years ago in Boston.




I am not above criticizing him for any shortcomings by any means. That game before he stunk that shit up. NO DOUBT. He had a bad game. This Game Six wasn't his best game but he went out like a warrior.

I don't have a clue as to whether the man is going to stay or go. I could make a case for both. He is playing in his home state, up the road from his childhood home. He has carried the flag for his State (Ohio) for his whole basketball career as a representative. He loves the Garden and they WANT HIM BAD. Who knows what the man might REALLY DO. I will probably speculate on it a couple of times (like we all will) before he makes a decision. IF HE DOES GO, I would like him to go play in Miami honestly. That is just my opinion. I would love to see D. Wade get some REAL HELP and along with Bosh/Stoudamire (if they can afford to bring him in too), that would make for a VERY INTERESTING TEAM. Wade could play the 1 and let him and Lebron share ball handling duties and such.

Then again who really knows....



We all want Mike Brown fired? According to the team, they are 'evaluating' Brown...Have not fired him yet..



FSR: Jay-Z Dishes on King James - The best bloopers are here

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...