This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Jay Electronica on going to NY & RZA

They said you ain't hitting in New York...So we kinda went out there and did that....- Jay Electronica

He is talking about Southern rappers and accents. And the disrespect in regards to them...Of course I agree. Which leads to the RZA comments...

He also said something that I have been telling people...'Where are your parents from..Where are your GRANDPARENTS FROM? @ the musical influences, raising and principles and such....

Now I have to find 'I Feel Good' and re-listen to the lyrics....


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...